OPENING OF ENTRIES FEBRUARY 02, 2019 at 2pm
No more than 700 participants will be accepted.
Registration deadline: August 30th
Online registration only.
The registration includes:
- The entry fee.
- The race number plate.
- A souvenir gift.
- The timing. (Elite Ultra and Raid Ultra)
- Food provisioning during the race.
- Meals after the race.
- A shuttle bus between La Grave and Villar d’Arène on Saturday and between La Grave and Le Chazelet on Sunday
- Free supervised bike parking
- Prize draw (for the 2 day races)
- Prizes according to ranking in each category (Elite Ultra and Raid Ultra)
Sign up early to pay a lower entry fee.
NOTE: It is compulsory to upload a copy of your medical certificate or UCI license when you register.
|Elite Ultra +||Saturday and Sunday||85||90||95||105|
|Raid Ultra 2 days||Saturday and Sunday||82||87||92||99|
|Raid Ultra 72km||Saturday (only)||59||62||65||69|
|Raid Ultra 52km||Sunday (only)||42.50||45||47||49|
|Customisable tours *||Saturday and Sunday||82||87||92||99|
|Customisable tours *||Saturday||49.50||52||56||59.50|
* The shuttle bus to the Galibier mountain pass is optional (Price: 18€ for the morning shuttle with MTB, 10€ for the evening shuttle without MTB), limited number of seats available.
Rates: a short explanation
The URLM is not a mass MTB event. Every year a limited number of participants take part in the races. An important share of the event’s budget comes from the entry fees. The expenses connected to the security (the race takes place at high altitude, in areas that are difficult to access, this incurs extra costs), the meals, the souvenirs and the organizational costs are such that the event has trouble balancing the budget.
The organisational committee, the leaders of which are volunteers, applies rates that allow the event to keep afloat as well as to guarantee the comfort and security of the participants. Only thanks to your participation does the event survive. Many thanks for your presence and trust.
Last registration date: August 30th at midnight. No on-site registration.
Only complete and paid registration forms are valid. A confirmation mail will be sent automatically. If you don’t receive it: check that you registered the right email address and check your spam mail.